Shreya’s interview


Shreya celebrated her birthday with her family yesterday. She was also in a jubilant mood because three of her films are getting released shortly.
They are Kutty, Jaggubhai and Chikku Bukku. She is also to honored with a red carpet welcome at the Toronto Film Festival where the film What’s Cooking in which she has acted is being screened. She spoke to the media.
It seems that you were invited to Toronto Film Festival?
It is a very rare thing to get invited. I have got the opportunity. I am very happy about this. On 16th of this month the film What’s Cooking produced by Deepa Metha and directed by her brother Dilip Metha.is to be screened. I have donned the role of a servant maid from Delhi in this film.
What are the characters in the films you are acting?
The shooting of Kutty in which I have acted with Dhanush has been completed. I am donning the role of a college student. It is a bubbly role. I am donning the role of a modern girl in the film Jaggubhai. Sarath Kumar plays the lead role. This film is about the emotional relationship between a daughter and son. The shooting of the film has taken place abroad. Chikku Bukku is a romantic film. Arya and I travel to a same destination. The clashes, friendliness and romance which takes between us will be quite interesting.
In Kandasamy you have acted more glamorously?
The work of an actor is to act what the story demands. But there was no excessive glamour in Kandasamy. Foreign returned girls will adorn modern dresses only. So these dresses are required for this film.
Will you dance for a single song?
I have danced for Indralogathil Na Azhagappan. But in future I will not act for a single song.
The Hindi film you acted last did not do well at the box office?
I am working hard in all my films. Sometimes when we hear a story it will be good but the same will be different on the screen. It is a common thing in cinema.
There were some rumors about you?
You mean the rumor regarding my suicide. At that time I was at the shooting of Chikku Bukku. Some body has purposely crested this rumor. I don’t want to comment any thing about this.
It seems you have refused to act in Wanted which is a remake of the Tamil film Pokkiri?
Salman Khan is my favorite hero. How can I refuse to act with him? But the fact is I got the opportunity to act in this film. But due to my prior commitments in Tamil films I was not able to act in this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment