Madhumitha speaks to media


Actress Madumitha after completing Yogi had been to Singapore with her husband for two months. Now she has come back. She had acted with Ameer in Yogi directed by Subramania Shiva.
Recently while speaking to the media,” When Subramania Shiva narrated the story and asked me whether I can pair with him. I immediately agreed because I felt this film will be a great boost in my career. The shooting of the film Yogi is over and is to be released on Deepavali. Each scene has come out very well.
This film will carve a different dimension for me in my career. I had been to Singapore for two months along with my husband. It is a beautiful place. There are lot of Tamilians there. Our people’s hard work has brought that country to this level. Some people have spread rumors that I am going to settle in Singapore. There is no truth in it.
My husband is busy acting in Telugu films. Yogi has been completed. After this Solla Solla Inikkum is getting released. Pattasu which was shelved has been revived once again. When I am having so many films in hand why should I settle in Singapore? I just went on a visit to Singapore. For me Yogi will my best film after Kudaikul Mazhai.”

No comments:

Post a Comment