Aparna wants to act in family oriented roles

Aparna while speaking to the media recently said,” So far I was acting in jolly good roles. But now after the release of Kannukule I am confident that I can do matured roles.
People threatened me when I decided to don the role of a mother with the child in this film. Now the same people who discouraged me are appreciating me. Now I have the keen interest to act in these kind of family oriented stories.
Acting is not my full time job. I have dance, Educational institution and production houses. Though I listen to many stories I act only in a film which has a good storyline. I act for my mind satisfaction.Recently I have acted in a film which depicts the ethnic problems of Sri Lanka. I will continue to lend the support for the support of such causes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment