'I Don't Need Big Actors for a Successful Film’

Director Rasu Madhuravan who is currently directing the film Parthom Pazhaginom while speaking to the media said, “After directing films Poo Magal Urvalam, Pandi, Mayandi Kudumbathar, Goripalayalam and Muthukku Muthaga, I am now directing a film titled Parthom Pazhaginom. During my school days one of the friend who studied with me use to be at the back of all the girls. One of the girl started loving him whole heartedly. That girl took a surprising decision. Based on this, I am directing this film. Anbu is in the lead role. Joshna is donning the female lead role. Jithan Ramesh is donning an important role in this film. In my films I will give importance to family relations. That is why there were big star cast in y earlier three films. But all the films do not require big star cast. There are fewer actors in Parthom Pazhaginom.”

No comments:

Post a Comment