Kalangiyam says that Karungali was possible only because of Anjali

Director Kalangiyam said that it would not have been possible to make Karungali had Anjali refused to act in it. After Angaadi Theru, Anjali’s film Karungali is to be released now.
This film speaks about the difference of opinions between newlywed young couples. This film is directed by Kalangiyam. The director while speaking about this film said, "Initially I approached Meera Jasmine and narrated the story to her.
She promised to act and later on she refused. Then I spoke to Padmapriya and other heroines. Nobody agreed to act in this story.
Finally I approached Anjali and told her the story. She immediately agreed to act in this film. Then I told her that she would be pairing with a TV serial actor. But she said that she was not worried about all this and she is acting because she liked the story. If Anjali had refused I would not have made this film Karungali."

No comments:

Post a Comment