Sanjitha says that she is ready to don glamour roles

Nobody could have forgotten the Sanjitha who had acted in Pillayar Koil Kadaisi Theru so soon. She attracts everyone with her beautiful face and peaceful talk.
She while speaking to the media said, "There is a small village called Padukone near Mangalore. I was born and brought up there. Many are asking that whether I am related to Deepika Padukone since my name is Sanjitha Padukone.
All the people born in my village will have the surname Padukone. Apart from this there is no connection between me and Deepika. My family is little big. I have two younger sisters and one younger brother.
My first film was Raavana in Kannada which is the remake of the Tamil film Kadhal Kondein. After this film only I got the opportunity to act in the film Pillayar Koil Kadaisi Theru. In the initial stages I never use to move with anyone in the shooting spots. I use to be aloof. After this Jithan Ramesh and other unit members took care of me as if I was a girl of their family. In the first film itself I got the opportunity to show all kinds of expressions and emotions. Next I am acting in the film Chittaram directed Sami. There is much importance for my role. With regard to glamour, if the story demands I am ready to act in kissing scenes and also wear bikini suits. My favourite actress is Lakshmi."

No comments:

Post a Comment